Monday, October 18, 2004

Lies "R" Us

This time it's Rudy Giuliani's turn:

"You can't stop all outsourcing...I've never promised that. I'm not going to, because that would be pandering. You can't. But what you can do is create a fair playing field, and that's what I'm talking about. - John Kerry, 2nd presidential debate, 10/8/04

Outsourcing is going to happen. I've acknowledged that in union halls across the country. I've had shop stewards stand up and say, will you promise me you're going to stop all this outsourcing? And I've looked them in the eye and I've said, no, I can't do that. What I can promise you is that I will make the playing field as fair as possible. - John Kerry, 3rd presidential debate, October 13, 2004

Transitional training is the honest answer to how you grow this economy. Not this kind of pandering that Kerry does about, you know, "We're going to do away with all outsourcing." - Rudy Giuliani, CBS' Face The Nation, 10/17/04

No comments: