Monday, October 03, 2005

A fun diversion

Go to www.redstate.org and watch the loonie right-wingers jumping ship like crazy because Bush nominated Miers.

This MAY be more fun than I thought. We'll see.

Some samples:


"I never thought I'd say it. I contributed money and worked for his campaign. What a freakin' moron."

"Mr. President, you've got some explaining to do. And please remember - we've been defending you these five years because of this moment."

"She Gave To Al Gore??? Good lord Mr President. Have you lost control of your faculties? Al freakin Gore? Wake me up from my nightmare. It's still early in the morning out here on the west coast."

"For perhaps the first time since November 2000, I think we've witnessed George Bush "blink" when confronted by an important challenge. It is not a pretty sight. It's probably only going to get worse from here on out."

"I am angry gosh...I looked the [other] way to a lot of things bush did that I disagree with. I did so because of the Supreme Court nominations. I feel duped! I feel robbed! I feel let down."

"This is a HORRIBLE pick. GWB wanted a chance to remold the court and he had that opportunity with this pick, he passed over an entire list of people who are infinitely more qualified and gave us a nobody. This is the best woman he could find?"

No comments: