Monday, August 18, 2008

Take no prisoners

I hope that Barack Obama is aware that McCain and company will throw EVERYTHING at him to win the election, even if it's a lie.

And I hope he has enough to respond with clarity and force - WITHOUT seeming to respond in kind.

This is a good start:

"John McCain and I fundamentally disagree on how we are gonna move this country forward. He ran a negative ad -- which is most of the ads he runs -- he ran a negative ad that claimed all my economic plan was was higher taxes and that it would lead to economic disaster," Obama said, before going on to tell the audience that his tax policy would benefit the middle class more than McCain's. "I've got news for John McCain: My plan's not gonna bring about economic disaster. We already have economic disaster from John McCain's president George W. Bush, and we can't afford another four years or eight years of George W. Bush policies and that's why we're gonna beat John McCain in this election to put America on a new path."


George W. Bush should be hung around John McCain's neck CONSTANTLY.

And unlike McCain's attacks, that one is actually true.

No comments: