Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Horrors

Hillary Clinton teared up for about a quarter of a second. In related news, Ragnarok begins.

Is it just me, or did she look terrific? Everybody is screaming about it, and when I saw the video, I was astonished at a) how minor it was and b) how moving her little talk was.

If the thing is allowed to stand on its own, I think it helps her. Of course, after it gets through the media meat grinder, and they all tell us what we're supposed to think of it, it probably won't.

Here it is:



And here is her response to the national freakout:



(Let me know if you can see these videos. I can't. I'm cut off from youtube at work, and I'm taking it on faith that the html I've pasted will show the video.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first video (of the "emotional" moment) links to YouTube but the second video plays right within the blog.

Iggy said...

Thanks. Fixed.