Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Spare me

"The president struck a conciliatory tone, too. "A new term is a new opportunity to reach out to the whole nation," he said, speaking directly to Kerry's supporters.

"To make this nation stronger and better, I will need your support and I will work to earn it," he said. "I will do all I can do to deserve your trust." Attribution


Does anybody swallow this, even the guy's bootlicking sycophants?

George W. Bush didn't behave in a bipartisan fashion when more Americans voted for his opponent than for him. Anyone who thinks he will now is a gullible fool.

Bush's consistent pattern is to TALK like he's going to do something for you - and then behave in the totally opposite fashion.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, don't get fooled again.

No comments: