Sunday, September 19, 2004

Jimmy Swaggart - Bush supporter

Jimmy Swaggart, paramour of a 10-dollar-hooker, decides to explain why he supports Bush:

"I'm trying to find the correct name for it ... this utter absolute, asinine, idiotic stupidity of men marrying men. ... I've never seen a man in my life I wanted to marry. And I'm gonna be blunt and plain; if one ever looks at me like that, I'm gonna kill him and tell God he died.

"And I thank God that President Bush has stated (applause) that we need a constitutional amendment that states that marriage is between a man and a woman."


The video is here, courtesy of Oliver Willis.

Christians should loudly (almost as loudly as Swaggart) call this trash what it is.

And Democrats should demand that Bush distance himself from it.

No comments: