Monday, September 01, 2008

Meaningless Poll

Well, it IS meaningless. And I know it. It's ridiculous to have daily tracking polls before the conventions are even over. Hell, WHILE they're actually going on. How worthless is THAT?

The stinking press wants us all to play the stinking horserace game, so they don't have to go through the trouble of writing about REAL news and doing REAL journalism. Just take a new poll every day, pretend it's news, and keep the suckers on the hook.

Well, I'M NOT PLAYING THEIR GAME. I won't do it. I'm NOT going along with it, and they can't make me.



YES, I'm curious, but that doesn't mean I have to jump like a puppet at every poll.


I WON'T look at the poll. I WON'T.

Will...not...look.

Must....not...look...at...stupid...poll.

No.... No....

Ah, hell.


Gallup Daily: Obama-Biden Ticket Leads by 6 Points

PRINCETON, NJ -- Gallup Poll Daily tracking from Aug. 28-30, including two days of interviewing since the close of the Democratic National Convention, finds Barack Obama with a six percentage point lead over John McCain in the presidential contest, 48% to 42%.

No comments: