Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Boy In The Bubble

Democrats have vowed to fight many of his proposals. But Bush said his second term offered the chance for unity because "I'm no longer a threat politically."

"In other words, since I'm not going to run for office again people don't have to view me as a threat and hopefully that will enable people from both parties to come together to get some big things done for the country," he told Fox News.



There are times when I find it amazing that he thinks like this. Does he think that people only oppose him because of politics? Does he actually not get that people are against his policies because they believe that they are WRONG?

I honestly don't think that mundane considerations like true and false or right and wrong even occur to Bush. I think HE regards everything as political, so he thinks everyone else must, too.

No comments: