Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What shall we do with the Drunken Sailor?

The Spendthrift President has proposed his new budget. 481 billion for defense, and it DOESN'T include funds for Iraq and Afghanistan; those are off budget. Apparently, if you don't actually put the money down on paper, you aren't actually spending it. Plus 1.4 trillion on 70 new weapons systems.

While the war profiteers get a tax cut.

And while poor, sick kids can't see a doctor.

And while roads crumble, pipes burst, and New Orleans remains a shambles.

It's obscene.

Whenever some Republican starts to tell me about MORALS, I swear I would laugh if I wasn't about to puke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read an interesting quote this morning. Appropriate to this madman Bush.

Fanaticism consists of redoubling your efforts when you have forgotten your aim.


George Santayana (1)