Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wild speculation

Seymour Hersh's article about the possibility of bombing Iran has really upset His Pissiness:



"And by the way, I read the articles in the newspapers this weekend. It was just wild speculation, by the way. What you're reading is wild speculation, which . . . happens quite frequently here in the nation's capital."


Gee, something about that phrase "wild speculation" just doesn't make me rest easy.

After all, Bush says stuff like that all the time.

"Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those exaggerations." - Bush, Third Bush-Kerry Debate

"And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."

"So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you." - Bush


Bush's claims aren't worth a hill of beans.

No comments: