Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Maybe MORE money will actually fill this hole

Bush wants ANOTHER 42 billion dollars for the war.

That doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that we actually have a Democratic Congress that can say, "NO."

I'll give you odds that they won't. Any takers? Didn't think so.

Here's Reid:

"In the coming weeks, we will hold it up to the light of day and fight for the change of strategy and redeployment of troops that is long overdue."

"The entire war in Iraq is being paid for with borrowed money."

"It's no wonder the American people are frustrated. We've been fighting for America's priorities, while the president continues investing only in his failed war strategy. He wants us to come up with another $200 billion and just sign off on it -- that's what he said today."


Yes, Harry, that's what he said today. So are you going talk tough, complain and then - just sign off on it?

I bet you will.

For God's sake, prove me wrong.

No comments: